Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a FRIDAY! and I took the day off..

Went out shopping with Han's mum. I brought her to my designer (Nicky). She manage to get a cheong sam for our reception, a sarong to match the kebaya top that she bought 2 weeks back (so that she could wear it for our church ceremony), a black chiffon pants and a grey coloured blouse! 

And since I was there, I picked up my bridesmaid's dresses. 


We changed the ribbons to pink just to match our theme colour. Ai Chee will be wearing the gold one and Tan Lu will be wearing the silver. :)

Next to bring shopping, my mum! she's really delaying everything.. the only words she uses "There's still time". and I H-A-T-E it when she says that cause I don't want her to come running to me 2 weeks before the wedding "OH Yi Lei, I have to buy another dress.. bla bla bla" *panic* I know, I worry too much but I like to plan things ahead and when my mum behaves this way, I just can't stand it.Luckily she's my mum cause I don't think I can have her as my boss. hahaha..

Here are the other stuff that I bought during the Raya week..


Han had some MPH vouchers so we got some books. No prize for guessing which are the ones I chose. :P


I bought a pair of Crocs Slippers. Han can't stand the fact that I'm wearing RM10 slippers which makes me almost slip all the time. Plus I was advised to let my feet breathe. My feet is round cause I wear covered shoes most of the time. :P

2 comments:

Spin Me Silly! said...

The dresses are pretty! I've got to see Nicky soon. I should call her on Monday, just in case she's forgotten about my outfit *gasp*!

cikumuffin said...

THanks! I was lucky to have spotted them. Was thinking of getting them tailor made if I couldn't find any off the rack. but *phew*. and yes, do call Nicky. I don't think she forgotten, just that you wouldn't want to only get your outfit like a week before your wedding! *yikes*.. hahaha..