Sunday, October 26, 2008

Syaza's Birthday & random of everything

We celebrated Syaza's 25th on the 25th. It was a fantastic day! We wanted to bring her to My Elephant, a Thai restaurant at Section 17 for lunch, but it was closed! Surprisingly. So we had to come up with a SUPER QUICK back up plan. So we brought her to Sri Ayuthaya at Pusat Bandar Damansara.

The Birthday Girl taking a look at the menu.


All of us at Ayuthaya. You can see our reflections on the Lazy Susan. :)

After lunch, we blind folded her to Pusat Reflexology Hartamas, Sri Hartamas. All of us went for a body message & foot reflexology. That's when Sulo & Zima's laughing gland were activated.. hhahaha..

My feet wrapped like a turban


The 4 of us while waiting for our turn. Zima was our camera woman. :)

After the massage, we blind folded Syaza again and brought her to Peninsula, KL. Sulo tried to convince her that we are going to Genting. Of course she failed. haha.



She didn't open her eyes immediately after Sulo removed the blind fold.


This is when the water works came in. ahaha. I was trying so hard not to cry too. I failed. :P


Us on the Princess Coach.


FUN FUN FUN!

More photos are uploaded on my FB (which is taking FREAKING LONG!).
Once again, Best Wishes to Syaza! *hugs* to you babe.. :))

The random things..
Suresh came over last Friday. He brought 4 bottles of wine. We had 2 at home. So we tasted all 6 types of wine. Just to choose the "perfect" one for our wedding. :P

This is Fern's full moon gift. :))

Just love the packaging and of course the food inside.. haha




This Durian Puff we bought from Oh Papa, Damansa Uptown. It's nice! and we were surprised that it had so much filling inside. :)

Just to acknowledge my confusion in my last post. I still can't reveal the news. It hasn't been confirmed yet but it's heading towards it. We hope it'll work out. Praying very hard for it to work out. My colleague knew that i'm feeling confused (she don't know the news). She advised me to choose to be Tigger, no matter what happens. She got this motivation from this guy....

I'm very inspired by him. He passed away in July 2008. Before he left for heaven, he gave lots of lectures about life and he did it all for his 3 young sons. After watching this video, I chose to always be Tigger. :))


No comments: