Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Make-up artist hired!

My make-up artist came to our house last night. He was very nice. He did a free trial and wasn't expecting me to hire him on the spot! (maybe that's his trick!) :)

Anyhows, i liked his work. He didn't put a whole inch of make up on my face, which is something that i'm very particular about. And the other thing that i'm fussy about is, i don't want too much colours.
He did mention that i have very small eyes, so we need more make up to correct the "imperfection". And I also have very soft, fine & short hair. So i'll definitely need extensions on "THE DAY". sigh..

Here's a photo of me last night,

Please ignore the silly hair. He brushed it all to one side so that I can see the full make up. and also only one side of my eye has fake eye lashes. Guess which one. :P
This will be my reception do. He said that the lights are going to be dimmer during dinner, so i'll need more emphasis on my eyes. :)

I received a few comments after showing it to several people:
1) my dad: "Hey don't look like you. Look like Julia Roberts." (because of the "HUGE" smile.)
2) my mum: "Are you sure this is you??? You look so thin."
3) my colleague: "OMG, you look so different! your face look very big here. You look like a guy!"
4) my other colleague: "Hey who is this? You ar?? sure or not??"

OK OK.. once and for all, yes this is me! and yes, i have to learn how to not have such a HUGE smile. practise practise practise.. makes perfect!
and yes, i need to remind my make-up artist not to sweep all of my hair up if not i'll look like a man and a woman with such a huge square face! *think for once, i have to blame my dad for passing on the square face. :P *

Anyway, I like it. so I texted him and hired him today. :))

Ok.. One down.. the next, our wedding invites! :)


No comments: