Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

It's the time of the year again! Time to celebrate! Well, even though this is more for the Muslims but we are in a multi-racial country. So we get the privilege to enjoy it too! :))

Han and I will be going to Aznita's place for makan-makan. On Sat I'll be going to Syaza's place. YAYyyy! I just love the rendang, lemang, cookies, cakes...mmMmm.. serve me anything! I'll EAT! of course it must be edible.. hahahaha.. :P

Just to update, and also since i mentioned about the mani & pedi that I'm going to try. I went for it on Sunday. It's called Nail Care at TTDI (same row as Pizza Hut).  They are quite good. Two ladies attended to me. They were friendly and we chatted the whole way throughout the whole hour. which made me not realise that they actually took an hour to finish up everything. hahaha..

So my next Mani & Pedi is mid or end of this month. I will try the one at SS2. The girls at Nail Care also recommended me not to cut my nails cause I need to grow them in time for my wedding. hahahahaa... goodness, just so many things to take note for the wedding. :P

Time to beraya! :))

1 comment:

Spin Me Silly! said...

Ooh! If you're going for your mani/pedi in the mid or end of this month, I wanna come too! It's prob a lil too late for me but at least it'll be prettier than its current condition :P