Friday, March 13, 2009

My lovely furry creatures

I went back to my parents' place just now. I missed Tomo & Kai Xin so much that I made it a MUST to visit them today. So after breakfast, I dropped Han off back at home and went straight to my parents' place.

I was so happy to see them and they started jumping all over me. I nearly cried just seeing them. (Yup, that's how much I miss them.)

After running some house chores, I gave both of them a good bath, dried them and groomed them. Now they are all fluffy and huggable! I really wish I can bring them over here and have them accompany Nougy and entertain my dad. :)

Kai Xin!
She is a very pretty dog. Very hard for me to get a good picture of her cause she tend to run away from cameras.

The two of them wondering what's happening outside.

TOMO!
Isn't she just so adorable??!! I feel like squeezing her every time I see her

She entertains us with her funny moves.


DO NOT DISTURB!
This is her typical look if anyone disturbs her when she is trying to sleep.
Yup.. very pampered! :)

I think I miss them more now but I'm glad to have gone back just to have a good 2 hours with them. :)

Nougy is our first male dog. Also our (Han & I) first dog together. :) We adopted him from my uncle's friend. He was picked up from the street by someone and that person felt bad that she don't have time to take care of the dog as she is a school teacher. She only had weekends for Nougy. So she decided to give it away. She gave it to her student who happen to be the daugther of my uncle's friend.

We were quite reluctant to take him at first as we know that male dogs would do the "male" stuff. (they mark their territory EVERYWHERE!) Somehow, as dog lovers, we fell in love with him the moment we saw him. :)

We are very happy to have him around. We sometimes think that he's lonely but we have to hold ourselves back from adopting another dog as it may cost us in feeding them & making sure they are healthy. (The medical bills & dog food can be very expensive.) We believe that if we want to have dogs as pets, they deserve to live better than stray dogs. If we can't give them a "pet" life then there's no difference between them and stray dogs.

Nougy!
This is one dog that is never camera shy.

This is his maximum size. Some say he looks like a fox. :)
Yup, he LOVES to pose for the camera. haha..


He would squeeze himself through the grill when there is lightning and he would run straight into the toilet. hahaha.. not so "male" after all. :P


2 comments:

Ee said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! My babies!!! I am coming home!!!!! To feed you, to bathe you, to squeeze you, to hug you, to love you and mostly to spend time with you!!!!

I miss them so much now!!!

cikumuffin said...

I know how you feel. I miss them so much too! :)