Saturday, June 20, 2009

How to conceive-Week 2

I got my Thin-prep test results. As predicted by my gynae, everything is normal. :)
Well, I know I was being too paranoid but having someone hinting the "C" word is just not a great feeling.

I shared my gynae's "strategy" with my family, some friends & colleagues. There were mixed response to it. Some told me that it's too "stressful" for my husband since he is not around all the time. Some told me just go on a holiday! Some told me another method which I couldn't understand the logical side of it. Just so many "ideas" that I decided to just follow my gynae's advice.

We did our research on what would cause infertility. There are a number of factors that contributes to it and it's not only from the female side. (Men, do understand that you have your "flaws" too.)

So we made sure to try to avoid factors that would cause infertility.


No comments: