Monday, June 29, 2009

How to conceive - Week 4

Are we pregnant yet?

I've suddenly gained a lot of weight. My tummy is abnormally bloated. My husband even asked me whether I've been eating too much. (I wasn't!)


My husband was worried that I may have some health issue. (Well, he's known me for more than 5 years and he has never seen my belly this big! I'm surprised by the size of my belly too.)

I went to see the Dr just to be safe. I gained 3kgs in a span of 2weeks! I was shocked by it. The Dr asked if I've ever been in such a situation. I told him "NO!". So he gave me a couple of digestive pills and he's just suspecting that it's "wind" in the intestine.

After 2 days of not seeing any blood stain, we were anxiously waiting. I even bought a "stick" just in case. After a while, my husband & I decided that we should not be so anxious about it. (In case of any disappointment.)

After 4 days.. we decided to just test it. (Yes, we were still quite anxious.)
So.. are we pregnant yet?


You are pregnant only if you see 2 clear blue lines.

I guess not. :)

No comments: