Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tuna Nicoise in Pita Pocket

I wanted my husband to have a healthy breakfast every Monday and also so he doesn't wait til lunch to fill up his tummy.

I went online and found this easy recipe! (I have to admit, I can't remember which website that I went to.)

On Sunday night, I prepared the Tuna filling (minus the green beans. I didn't want to put green beans in because it will give wind and it's not that nice to be letting go "air" at work.). 

The ingredients were just a can of tuna flakes, onions, cherry/plum tomatoes, olives, olive oil, dill  and lemon juice! EASY! Once done, I kept them in a tupperware and refrigerate it.

The next day, I woke up 30mintues earlier to put them together. All you need is Pita Pockets and some Lettuce leaves. Cut the Pita pockets into half and just fill them up with lettuce leaves & the tuna nicoise! :)


It took me only 10minutes to prepare (4 Pita Pockets) a healthy breakfast for Hubby!
:)

No comments: