Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For the lady who LURVES! :D

I've just purchased the cheapest birthday present ever. haha. Well, it's for the girlfriend who was so excited about LURVE.

We made a deal not to get any present for each other on our birthdays but I broke the "deal". Well, the present that I purchased was stored in an expensive brand paper bag but the present itself is not expensive at all. (Just proves that you should never judge a book by its cover.)

The idea just came to me cause I was going to meet her for dinner the day before her birthday.

So here's the "outlook" of the present...



I gave her instructions not to open it til it's past 12am, 15th October 2009.

The moment I gave her she scolded me! But I told her that it's only the "outlook" that looks "expensive".

SO......
...............

WHAT'S INSIDE???!!!??
..........
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.


Cheapskate me? hahahaha..

Oh well, it's for the one who loves LURVE in Hot N Spicy!
I mean the Multigrain chips. OK, she does love to be loved (who doesn't?) but the point here is that she loves these chips.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!! :)
*HUGS*

No comments: