Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our First- 7 months

I'm now 7 months pregnant. 29 weeks to be exact. I have 11 weeks more to go! WOW! Time sure flies!

Well, I haven't been updating much about "Our First" cause there wasn't a lot of difference throughout. Just that I've gained more weight and my spine & feet hurts whenever I walk too much or do too much housework.

My body is also heating up easily. So I NEED the air-cond every night. At one point where it got too hot during the day, I started to complain until I felt like going to a swimming pool and eat ice cream in the swimming pool! (Yes, it was that bad but I didn't do it.) The only other not-so-insane thought that came to me was to cut my hair SUPER SHORT! Unfortunately, I couldn't find time to do that.

Falling asleep at night is also something that I'm getting used to cause whenever I sleep on one side, the little one inside will start moving/kicking. Sort of like telling me "MUMMY! I don't like this position!" because I tried sleeping on my back and the baby just sleeps but I read that it's best to sleep on your sides. So I just take his moving/kicking as a rhythm for me to fall asleep. Sort of like him "patting" me to sleep. It's quite soothing! (Perhaps that's why Mums have to return the favour when the baby is born?) :)

So...here's me!


A lot rounder compared to the last photo that I've posted of myself.

Now I can tell people that I'm an All-Rounder!
(get the joke? no? haha.. oh.. nvm...)
:P

3 comments:

Jaclyn Cheng said...

Hi dear,
Great to hear your journey this far, not easy to be a mother yeah :) Just thinking when can we meet up? I'm leaving to Canada soon in November for good, my husband has already started working since August over there. I just need to pass you a gift for the baby from us and don't think I will be able to see the baby in person. Hear from you soon!
Take care!
Jaclyn

calise teo said...

heya, this blouse looks familiar ..hehe..1 of my favourite when i was pregnant as well :p

cikumuffin said...

Jaclyn: Heya! I was thinking of next weekend. :) 17th-18th Oct. The weekend before you head to KT.Will you be free?

Calise: *teehee* yes, and I wonder why it's so familiar. HMmmm..:P It's indeed very comfy. Think can wear til my full term. Thanx babe! Shall return it to you in good condition!