Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Shots

Here are some random shots over the past few days.Please note that I'm not a "photography" enthusiast. I don't own any super high tech DSLRs, just a digital camera that fits perfectly in my handbag. (But I do love admiring beautiful photographs.)

o
WANG WANG Rice Crackers
I had a sudden crave for junk, I bought these!
My mum just shook her head when she saw me carrying them home.


Fruits to start the day!
I've gained weight and I could hear my gynae nagging at me.
I shall stick to this fruits for breakfast diet.


Fitnesse Cereals with Chocolate Milk
I tend to get hungry faster now that I'm in my 3rd trimester.
I "stop" the hunger by having a bowl of these! Well, it's nutritious and not so fattening.


"Raining" face!
Hubby & I went for Chappati at a shop near my office over the weekend.
This is how he looks like whenever he eats spicy food.
Sweat will start "flooding" his forehead and face.


Do you LURVE these chips?
A girlfriend came over for dinner last Friday and we went for drinks after.
She was eyeing on this packet of LURVE ever since we bought our drinks.
When the Baristas went around giving each table one packet, she was very excited!
So we made her pose with it! haha..

No comments: