Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's not just a pair of sandals.

I'm a sucker for comfort. Who isn't right?

Especially in my line of profession (che wah..), I walk a lot and comfy work shoes (heels) are very important. When I'm not wearing my work shoes, I would still prefer to be walking in comfortable sandals/shoes.

I heard a lot about FitFlop for a long time. I checked it out but didn't bother cause it is quite expensive for a pair of sandals.

Recently, my mum went to one of the Isetan sale and she said the crowd was MAD and she also went in with the crowd and bought herself two pairs of FitFlop.

Then a good friend told me that it's very comfortable when she wore it during her pregnancy. Another good friend told me how FitFlop saved her feet from running around in the airport (she travels a lot).

 So I couldn't resist since my sandals are all wearing out and my husband said ..."Can you get a pair of black/dark coloured sandals ar since you don't have time to clean them?" *shy*

So....

TAADDAAAA...

I've "invested" on a pair of FitFlop! :D
(Also cause I had vouchers to utilize. Ya, I'm a cheapskate like that.)

Cikumuffin feels that everyone deserves a pair of comfortable sandals/shoes (doesn't matter what brand). Just like when you run, you need a good pair of  comfortable running shoes too.

FYI: I was not paid to write this. Purely my personal opinion.

No comments: