Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Boss

I attended a training session (to enhance our presentation skills) at my work place and we were given a topic to speak about.


The trainer said to be fair, we have to draw lots. So I was SOOOOOOO lucky.. the title that I got was "My Boss". Right after that, I could hear my teammates (who were in the training session with me) go "UH-OHHHH!!" or "KAKAKAKAKAKKAA".

When it was my turn to speak, I went up in front and calmly spoke about my boss.

I told them how I don't understand what he says sometimes and how I have to strategize what I say and when I say it. Most importantly, how to outsmart him!
(And I could see everyone in the room when.. :O *gasp*. FYI, the presentation was recorded so I could have gotten into trouble if my boss (the one I report to at work every Mon-Fri) sees it.)

So I went on with a few more negative points and I could really smell T.R.O.U.B.L.E for being so honest in front of everyone and the camera. After saying everything negative about "My Boss", I told them .."Like everything in life, there's yin and yang."

I went on to tell them the positive points of "My Boss" (even told them how much I look forward to see him every morning and after work every day and yes, they all smirked! :P) and finally reveiled who my boss is.

Let me show you who my boss is...
"My boss" watching his daily dose of Sesame Street/Muppets/The Wiggles/Pocoyo/Pingu on the iPad before he sleeps at night... Like a boss. :)

<3

Cikumuffin is making it a point to blog every day. So far so good. They say you need to do it for 21 days consecutively to make/break a habit! Whoever says this.. better be right!*I CAN DO THIS!*

3 comments:

theleesiblings_omma said...

Your boss, my nephew...LOL!!

mNhL said...

Yes...he is the boss! hahaha...

cikumuffin said...

mNhL: I'm sure your kiddos are your boss too! ;)