Monday, April 23, 2012

Turning 2 years and 5 months old

Technically our boy is only 2 years old cos he's not even 2.5 years old yet. Being born in December can make a big difference when they are at the infant/toddler stage.

Well for a boy soon to be 29 months old, he can REALLY come up with all sorts of things that make you think. We usually have to try our best to outsmart him. (In a good way, he forces us to be smarter???)

He currently enjoys asking me :
1) Mummy, what are you doing?
2) Mummy, where are you? (even though I'm seated right in front of him.)

If something falls, he would say.. "Uh-oh, (     ) fall down. What happen? How Mummy?"
-_-"

He's most of the time quiet around strangers but when in Church...let's just say he chooses to treat Church like home. =_="

When he does something wrong, he would go "Later Mummy scold you." before I could say it. =_="

Yup, he does sound like me when he speaks. He's at the age where he copies everything we say/do and how we say it/do it.

If only he can pick up Mandarin as fast as he can pick up what I say. Somehow he refuse to learn Mandarin from my mum, he understands Mandarin but he replies in English.Sometimes he can even translate the word in Mandarin to English (No joke. I got a shock when I heard him translating accurately.) but he just refuse to converse in Mandarin. Only a word or two he'll add into his sentences.

Our boy comes up with all sorts of things when he speaks and in his actions.

He can sleep while eating.

He removes the bread from the sausage bun and eats ONLY the sausage.
In a month he will be 2.5years old.I do wish that I can spend more time with him during these growing up years.

<3


No comments: