Friday, April 27, 2012

The other thing that I've ignored for some time...

..is reading.

I know I know.. a lot of you will scream.. "NO TIME IS JUST AN EXCUSE!!!" (Hey.. same goes to those who don't exercise.. no time.. is just an EXCUSE!! :P)

So I was asked to accompany a friend to the bookstore during lunch one day and I thought I should pick up a book. Get back to my reading mode.

I got my hands on this book.
It's my first time reading a book written by Haruki Murakami even though I've heard a lot about him for many years.

Let's hope I can pick up my reading habit once again. (Another test on whether the 21 consecutive days to make/break a habit works!)


Cikumuffin would really love to inculcate the reading habit in her toddler even though the wonders of technology seem to be taking over.


2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

I have got one of her book but read a few pages only. Kenot masuk otak

cikumuffin said...

So far the one that I'm reading is quite interesting. His choice of words is a oil deeper I must say. ;)