Monday, April 23, 2012

Been a while..

...since I last blogged. To be exact, it has been 2 months! *gasp* obviously not very good at updating my blog but I believe I should.

I'm really wondering when does Full Time Working Mums actually blog. Some can even do it every day! I can't seem to find the time.. or maybe it's just an excuse..I prefer to sleep as early as I can. :/

Anyhow, I do feel obligated to update my readers of my well being. Receiving lots of comments on my last blogpost made me realize there's so many people out there that cares for me. Even people who don't know me personally. Thank you guys so much!

I'm doing great! You would not believe this. After the procedure (which went smoothly) of removing the fetus (FYI, it was a baby girl. :) ), I was tired but I felt good. I honestly felt like jumping up & down after 2 weeks of rest but of course, I'm not allowed to.

I'm now back to eating healthy, pumping my heart (exercising) and losing weight while I'm at it. :)

Of course I'm not heartless or emotionless, I do sometimes wonder how would our girl turn out to be if God granted her to be a healthy baby. It would just be the "out of nowhere" pop into my mind kind of thing. Of course, in the end, it was God's plan. He will bless us with another healthy baby. :)

On another note, I've been busy with work, running errands, taking care of my son, baking & cooking for hubby over the weekend.
(If you wish to see what I've been baking, go to www.facebook.com/cikumuffin)

I promise, there'll be more post to come! :D

No comments: