Thursday, April 26, 2012

The lady who inspired me to have faith...

It's never easy to lose someone dear to your heart.

My bestfriend's mum went to Heaven to be with God yesterday. I've known her for the past 20years and it definitely feels like I had another mother for 20 years.

The amount of strength and faith she has is truly admirable. When I was going through my miscarriage, she was one of my inspiration because she stayed so strong in faith even when she was critically ill. She is truly one of the strongest woman that I've known.

Watching my bestfriend and her family go through this pain is definitely not easy. I pray that they'll be blessed with strength & guidance.

One of the most recent memories of her is when I hugged her and told her to take good care and eat more (cos she lost a lot of weight).She told me to have faith and leave it all up to God.
The memories of her will stay in my heart & mind forever.

R.I.P Aunty. Thanx for inspiring me to be as strong as you.

<3