Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 Special Steps and I'll be powerful!

If only this statement applies to everyday life then we will all have super power! :P

Here's the deal, most of us can't leave our mobile phone alone even when we are dining. Here's proof:

A meal with them and they rather smile at their phones. Enough said!
(Sorry, I had to censor their faces so that they won't be more popular than they already are.*ahem*)

I'm sure most of my readers are using an Android or iPhone. So here are the 3 Special Steps to follow to help me become powerful!!

Step 1: Install the NuffnangX App from your PlayStore or AppStore. (it's free so why hesitate?)
After that of course you have to open the App and register or if you are already a Nuffnang user, you can just login with your Nuffnang ID.

Step 2:  Add blog. So you have to type http://cikumuffin.blogspot.com 
Sorry there are no shortcuts in searching for my blog and most blogs, I don't know why. You can always just cut & paste what I've typed on top.

Step 3: Click on the green add (+) button and ensure that it has turned blue with a tick (/) sign.
That's it!

If that's not simple, I don't know what is. ;P

Besides following me on NuffnangX, of course you can follow other bloggers..

Here are some of the bloggers that I follow..

And you'll get updated feeds whenever you view the App..



They also have recommendations if you are not an ardent blog reader and only have me in your list but don't want to have just me in your list. (Confusing.. but I know you understand.)


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! 
You have an iPhone or Android (I'm not too sure about iPad, tablets and BlackBerry but no harm trying since it's FREE!), just follow my 3 Special Steps!
Give me some energy so that I'll be powerful. *muahahahaaa*

Ok, if you are wondering why am I so thick-skinned, promoting myself. It's because NuffnangX is giving away USD50,000.00 to the most powerful blogger on mobile. 

Help me get a part of that sum ...please? :D I need a thousand followers at least. ;) 

Thanx in advance! Cheers!

No comments: