Monday, September 17, 2012

Making Baby #3

Well, technically it's #2 since we had a miscarriage but it's our third try in trying to conceive.


It's been 7months since the procedure was done to remove the fetus. Dr gave us the green light to start trying again after 3months but we only started about a couple of months ago.

So far, we are still trying.Somehow it's a little tougher than before although I'm a lot fitter than I was when I got pregnant the second time. I lost a lot more weight, eat a lot healthier and workout more.

Perhaps it's just not the right time yet. We do pray that James will be blessed with a sibling or siblings.

Oh well, only God knows what He has in plan for us. Meanwhile, I shall just enjoy bringing up our first lil boy..ok..he won't be little forever ..but he is an adorable little monster now. ;P


p/s: can someone tell me why every time I blog via my mobile, my photos automatically rotate the wrong way? (like this) Mobile blogger experts?

No comments: