Friday, September 28, 2012

The Birdie Talk

One fine day, my son asked : "Mummy, where's your birdie? Let me see it!"
He walks to the front and looks to the back looking for "it".

I told him: "Mummy don't have a birdie like you and Dada because I'm a girl and you are a boy. So is Dada."

He replied: "Oh! James and Dada boy. Mummy girl.. no birdie." *phew* Wipes sweat!

I continued: "James, please don't go asking your friends or teacher to show you their birdie ok?"

He replied: "Ok, friends and teacher no birdie."

OK.. I would have continued the conversation but it's pretty hard to explain to a toddler. So I left it as that just so he won't go around asking people to show him their birdie.

What would you have done, if your toddler asked you...where's your birdie?

Our boy will turn 34 months old next week!
Superbly mischievous, cheeky and curious about things.
Still our adorable little monster. 

No comments: