Friday, September 14, 2012

My Milk Addict

I've been struggling to find time to blog. I do miss it a lot and thanx to a glass of latte with a shot of Rum, I'm wide awake now. Otherwise,I would knock out together with my son.:0 Before you jump to any conclusion, I'm not an alcoholic.

My son is an addict. A milk addict.
At one point I wonder what's inside his milk that makes him want milk almost every hour when he's awake.

He goes...Mummy, I want milk! And even sings 'milk milk milk milk i want milk milk' in the tune of nursery rhymes. ( I can imagine some of you changing the lyrics of baa baa black sheep to 'milk milk milk...' now.) ;P

Every time I ask him, what would he like to have for lunch or dinner? He would answer milk!

Or when we ask him a question that is not related to milk..he would still answer milk...for the fun of it.

If any milk company would like a toddler going milk milk milk milk...please do contact me. I have a boy who is more than happy to keep repeating it.

People asked what does my boy eat that he looks strong and healthy (they mean chubby)...I have one answer...Milk!

But of course,he doesn't get it whenever he utters the word milk because we know that most of the time it's for fun.

Here's my boy's favourite drink (besides Hot Chocolate)...Milk!

No comments: