Friday, September 21, 2012

Books, magazines and the papers

I haven't found much time to do a lot of reading. I used to be able to pick up a novel and just read for an hour or two but now, that hour or two seem so precious or important that I have plenty of other things to attend to including sleep!

Recently, I manage to find some 'me' time every morning after sending my son to school. So I caught up with some reading.

Being a parent, I of course am more interested in reading books on parenting rather than romance novels. (Although the latter needs a whole lot less brain cells to digest.)

And my 2nd choice would be the papers or a magazine and of course I have the iPad and my lovely mobile to keep me entertained.

I know..my choice of reading now is SO BORING! Oh what happen to the romantic side of me...perhaps melted with the fat that I've lost..(oh my..so lame.)

Hope you can find some time to do some reading! It relaxes the brain ..ok..with the kind of reading that I do now it doesn't but it helps if you believe in learning something new every day! ;)

Here's what I've been reading and yes, I do have Apps on the iPad that gives me updates on the world economy and ya..I can hear you screaming BORING now. ;P






No comments: