Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A(H1N1)-Don't be ignorant!

I've been following the news on A(H1N1) cases in the newspaper. Every day there will be deaths reported. (May the victims Rest in Peace and their family members be blessed with strength.)

Today it is reported that it claimed a pregnant woman, 2 young innocent children, 2 elderly men & a 24 year old man. (As you can see, it's all ages that are victims.)

I did my research on how to prevent from being infected by this virus. As I'm pregnant now, I have to be extra careful since I am categorized in the "high risk group".

My mode of transport to work would not allow me to "distant" myself from the public. Therefore, I pray that I'll be kept safe & guarded from this virus. (I also pray for those that I love to be blessed with the strongest immune system.)

For those who are reading this, please practise your own social responsibilty. If you have any of the symptoms of A(H1N1), I beg you, PLEASE be responsible and consult a Dr or go to the hospital immediately. Do not be selfish and continue with your daily routine.

Your ignorance will only kill your loved ones and those innocent people around you.

No comments: