Monday, August 3, 2009

Our First- Week 19

Tickle Tickle Tickle

I can feel the baby tickling on the inside! If only my husband can feel it on the outside too!

I was just so happy to feel it and I couldn't describe how it feels. So I described it as like a cat with a blunt claw scratching on the inside. [In some books, they describe it as butterflies fluttering in your belly.]

After a few days, I realized that it tickles when I'm hungry. Perhaps the baby is hungry too! :D

I would usually respond by drumming my fingers where it tickled. The baby will then tickle another place. After a while, it will stop. Too tired from playing with mummy I guess. :)

Well, in case you are wondering, the baby didn't use its fingers to play tickle with me. It's cause the baby's body is moving, that's why I feel ticklish inside.

Oh well, the experience is just so sweet. :)

No comments: