Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The many birthday celebrations

I do have several groups of friends. So I tend to celebrate my birthday, at least 5 times every year!

One with my family, one alone with Han, one with my colleagues and I have 3 different groups of Bestfriends.

One birthday with many celebrations! AHhh.. I'm truly blessed! :)

I celebrated my birthday for the 3rd time this year with my colleagues. They bought me lunch at Sogo's Japanese restaurant. I didn't take a photo with them. Thanks to the angels, Fern & HanXuan! :)


The Pink Angels!
(FYI, We didn't brand ourselves as Angels. It was history that made us "Angels".)

My 4th celebration was with my husband. He brought me to Iketeru, KL Hilton. (I'm a big fan of Japanese food! So, it doesn't matter if I eat Japanese every celebration!)

Everything was good. The ambiance, the food, the service & of course the quality time spent with my husband. :)


A nice place to chill.



Hubby & I outside Iketeru.
(Sorry for the super dark photo.)


Hubby was fascinated by the floor outside the elevator.

My 5th celebration was with my besties from primary school. We went for Hi-Tea buffet at Sheraton Subang.

We've known each other for AGES! When we first met, we were still in the silly dark blue pinafore, running around the school & neighbourhood. Then we went to Secondary school together. We further our studies seperately but we still kept our bond. (There were some hiccups but as besties, we forgive & forget.) Then it was weddings and now, they are watching my belly grow! WOW! :)


My besties! :)
(We were trying very hard to sit "closer".)

The last celebration was with my bestfriends from University, Ai Chee & Poh Cheng. My birthday is only 4 days away from Poh Cheng's. So we'll usually celebrate our birthdays together. :)

It's wonderful that we kept in touch even after uni. (You know how they say, friends only in uni but after that everyone would go their separate ways.)

We don't meet very often cause we do have our own lives but we exchange LOADS of stories when we meet. :)


We went to a Korean restaurant in Klang.

That's how I celebrated my 26th birthday. Truly blessed to be surrounded by all these wonderful people! :)

No comments: