Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 months has passed

When will I stop counting my dad's journey in heaven? I can't tell and I can't promise when. Perhaps it's a good thing I'm actually voicing out how I feel.

Every 8th would keep me reminded that it has been (number of) months.

I think of him every single day. Every time I cross the bridge from my office to Bank Negara KTM station. Every time I go out for lunch. Every time someone mentions something that reminds me of him.

I felt the burden on me since my dads' passing as I had to deal with things at home, handling most of the things. I'm better at spreading the burden now.

It came to me that one of my dads' final advise to me..
"Yi Lei, you don't have to do everything. I know you have the ability and capability to do everything but you have to learn to ask for help. If not you'll be drowned by responsibilities just like me."

I'm not sad when I think of my dad. I only miss him. Thinking of him puts a smile on my face.

Perhaps that's how angels leave their footprints on earth.:)

No comments: