Friday, September 25, 2009

Have you played your part?

Do you remember the last time you played your part for charity?

I was brought up to be charitable since young. My parents encouraged me.

I joined the Leo Club (yes yes, i was one of them.) in secondary school and AIESEC (yes yes, i was one of them too) in University. I have to say, joining these two societies opened up my eyes.

Even after I graduated from university, I still continue playing my part in helping the needy.We would usually donate money/anything in kind to charity homes. (My mum would always ask whether we have done any charity for the year.)

If you have not played your part for charity this year, here's one that you may be interested in.


Royal Selangor Jelly Good Time
In aid of Breast Cancer Awareness.

For more information, please click on the image.

I wish that I could join this event. However, I had to attend Antenatal classes every Saturday in October. Despite having a busy schedule, I would still love to play my part and it lead me to the idea of blogging about it.

What are you waiting for?!
Play your part for charity, you will find a new form of self satisfaction. :)

No comments: