Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our First- Week 25

A moving belly!

I could finally feel the baby's movement from the outside! My husband manage to catch the baby move too! :) Of course, it's his first time and we were both smiling from ear to ear.

Most people are still surprised that I'm already 6 months pregnant. Perhaps cause I have a big body frame so my belly don't show that much.

This was also the week we started buying stuff for the baby. I was advised by a colleague to start shopping now because I won't be able to shop around that much when I'm in my 3rd trimester.

My mum initially told me that according to "superstition", you are not suppose to buy anything for the baby until you reach your 7th month.

But she decided to buy a few pairs of clothes for her first grandson anyway cause she's afraid that he may be a pre-mature. She also told me to get cloth napkins and a few pairs of mittens.(My mum can be very confusing.)

We started planning what to get and OH MY, just planning made me feel "poorer". I had to keep telling myself that my next few children would be able to utilize this initial "investment" too.

Since the Malaysia Mega Sale is coming to an end, we figured that we should get "big" stuff first so that we can save some cash.

The first "big" thing that we got was a Cot Bed. A good friend told us about it and we went researching around. We manage to find the best deal at Twins Baby. (Also introduced by the same friend.)

One off the list, what's next?

No comments: