Thursday, October 11, 2012

Making Baby #3: My expandable belly

I've been asked many times if I'm pregnant. I know, if you follow my blogging trend closely, you would think that I am since I usually start blogging about our journey only when we are already pregnant for more than 3 months.

Here's the truth: I'm not pregnant yet.
I would say that I am if anyone asked. So when you ask, I say nope.. means nope. :)

BUT.. I do have an expandable belly.

It appears from mid-afternoon til the next morning. It's also what most OBGY call it PMS. *HAHA* not funny..

Hormones has gotten the better of me after my miscarriage. *hormones + women* I've been experiencing nausea, bloated tummy, back ache, head ache, whatever ache that you can think of a week or two before my menses is due.
It's also a sign of aging. Did some search online and found out that it could be adrenal fatigue.

So..Hormones + Aging (I'm heading for my big 3-0 next year) + Fatigue= An unfit me.

I'm not the kind to just sit and rant, then do nothing about it. I'm exercising regularly, taking supplements to help me with adrenal fatigue (also to prepare for our next pregnancy) and watching what I eat (I'm guilty for indulging sometimes.). I'm also getting more sleep at night to help with this whole "situation" that I'm in.

For those who are curious..

It's just a bloated tummy. 
(You can tell that my menses are due soon. TMI. :P)

You will know, when we're pregnant. ;)



No comments: