Thursday, October 4, 2012

Train rides

It's every boy's dream to go on a train ride. (Ok, at least at my son's age.) Or should I say every toddler's dream?

My son gets really excited when we mention that we're going to take a ride on the train to a certain destination.
Come on! Give me my ticket!

I found out that children under the age of 4 don't need a ticket when you commute with the KTM Komuter and children under the age of 6 don't need a ticket when you commute with the Putra LRT.
We learn something new every day!

Our boy enjoying the scenery..
For a boy who is shy amongst strangers, he can be very talkative in the train and attract loads of attention.
Thank God no one was irritated (as far as I can see).. only laughed and smiled at his enthusiasm.

Here's us saying HI! to my hubby as he didn't join us on this train ride.

My son loved the train ride so much that we started making funny faces when we got into our next mode of transport. Kidding, he loves riding on the train so much that he kept asking us to take the train wherever we go now. (Another headache for hubby and I, not every destination that we go has a train station.*headcracking*)
Kisses to train rides!
Think my son's getting used to taking photos with me ever since I became a stay home mum. :P

No comments: