Monday, October 15, 2012

VEET it off!

Almost like saying... F*** off! and that's how you can say it to your unwanted hair! (Not the ones on your head.)

Before you start thinking that I'm going to write a post that is vulgar, I assure you that it is not an indecent post.

My sister has more hair on her arms (even her fingers!) and legs than I do. Mine is almost invisible. (Lucky you say, but I also have super fine and thin hair, forever flat and "bleh" looking. No one's perfect.)

Anyway, back to my sister, she would always need to shave them off or head to the wax salon to remove them or just be brave and wear shorts and sleeveless tops without removing her arm and leg hair.

Guess what??!! I've got good news for my sister!

She can now VEET it off within 3-5minutes! 
(if you have not discovered Veet already)

3 minutes if you get this. 
This is for people with Normal Skin.

5 minutes if you get this one for Sensitive Skin.

Each of the Veet comes with a " pink spatula" as shown above.

She used it on her legs...

 Wait for 3 minutes...scrape it off with the spatula...

then TAAADAAAAA!!!
Super smooth and soft skin!
Really nice to touch, I couldn't stop "feeling" the softness. LOL!

 Then her arm..

Wait for 3 minutes...scrape it off with the spatula...

and you'll get super smooth and soft arms!!

Since it says on the tube that it's proven to remove very short hair, I told her to try it on her fingers.

Wait for 3 minutes, scrape it off with the spatula..

Amazing! :D

I have to be a little gross to show you this..
See how much hair was removed in just 3 minutes..
Ok if you want to include applying it and scraping it, add another minute. 
Still faster than driving around to find a wax salon and you are also saving yourself from having thick black dots appearing on your skin if you have a habit of shaving hair.

 My sis had to either, hide them hair legs or be brave..

 With Veet, she'll just show it off!

After my sis used it and she told me that it's a very good product, I decided to be a little "kiasu". Yes, all my friends will be wondering, what hair do I want to remove!!!!??? I have almost invisible arm/leg hair. 

I used them to remove my armpit hair!! (SAY NO MORE to shavers! and those painful cuts if you accidentally cut them and have to take a bath with it. OUCH!)

My armpit hair are super fine too. 
I used the sensitive skin one cause I bought it, so might as well use it.

Wait for 5 minutes (In 5 minutes, I browsed through my FB time line. Got myself "updated") then it was time to scrape it off!
HOORAY!
No more cuts!
and I have soft and smooth armpits now. 
:D

Used to just leave my arms down, with fear that I forgot to shave, or there's a cut that I don't want anyone to see..

 But now,
I can confidently flex my muscles! 
:P
Here are videos to show you, how easy it is to use Veet.

1) This clip shows you how to remove hair with Veet Hair Removal Cream.
2) This clip shows you how to remove hair with Veet Wax Strips.

VOILA! say HI to soft and smooth skin!

3 comments:

Grace Melody said...

HAHAHA!!!!:D I loved the photos and the captions!

cikumuffin said...

thanx babe! ;) glad I made u laugh! go try Veet whenever u need to remove them hair! ;)

Grace Melody said...

Oh I will!!:D