Thursday, October 18, 2012

That's so unnecessary

I drive around a lot (I'm a full-time driver as well.).

Anyway, I found a couple of driving behaviour that irritates me a lot. It's not just by one driver but several who behaves the same. (Just like how men always roll their eyes at lady drivers.)

The most irritating one would be drivers honking at a slow traffic. I don't understand it at all.

The first few times, I thought they were trying to tell me something. You know like, warn me that my car boot is opened or my doors not closed properly or something jutting out from my car or my lights are not on/working.
When I look at them (usually men drivers) through my mirror.. they just stared blankly and that made me go... "?????????"

After a while I realize they just honk out of frustration cos even with me turning back looking at them.. they just kept honking.
Really..??
By honking the traffic would go faster?
RIGHT! -_-
Come on, do other drivers a favour, it's already stressful enough to get caught in such a traffic almost every time, every day and that noise doesn't help.

The other driving behaviour that makes me go "AAARRRGGGHHH!" is parking skills. I've been deprived several times of a good parking spot because of these drivers.

Mind your own space.. please.
Because if you want a spot near the escalator, so do we!

I have no intention of boasting about my driving skills because I do make mistakes. I'm a lady, my gender gets discriminated by the opposite sex about driving skills all the time. So if you are a guy and you drive like that.. down the fact and get used to criticism.

3 comments:

mNhL said...

I hate people honking too.....

cikumuffin said...

:( unfortunately, that's the way they let out their frustration.

Small Kucing said...

many times like that