Saturday, May 5, 2012

Disconnected from the boarderless world

Yesterday I had a double blow.

1) UNIFI Router KO-ed
- We had no choice but to change it cause the router was apparently struck by lightning (according to the UNIFI technician). Thank God the technicians responded quite fast and we manage to "reconnect" to the internet after 20hours.
- Hubby had something urgent to send out last night. So he had no choice but to head over to our neighbour's to send it. Thank God for friendly and kind neighbours. God bless them.

2) My Digi SIM Card KO-ed
- My office handphone line decided to "give me a break" and somehow stopped working. I switched it to another phone and it says "Invalid SIM Card". I should probably be thankful that it only went off at night after working hours.I have yet to get it fixed.Phone calls/SMS.. will have to wait? (I think I can hear my boss saying "GET IT FIXED NOW!!". Haha. don't worry, it'll be done today.)

Well, without these two form of connection, we were very much depending on hubby's phone and I can't imagine how much his phone bill would be if we didn't get the UNIFI solved. :O

Cikumuffin realize that these things would usually happen just when you NEED it!

No comments: