Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turning 2.5 years old

My adorable monster will be 2.5years old next week. He's still a terrible two but he's beginning to have a little mixture of the troublesome three. :O

I'm usually gentle towards him but these days, my neighbours can hear a lot of my voice. (One of my neighbours actually commented that my house is so quiet as though there isn't a child in it... I believe she won't say the same now.)

His crocodile tears has worsen! All fake and I exclaim.. "Go ahead and cry!"  He just continues "Ehh Ehhh Ehh.." without tears. *faint*

However, the other day I realized that I won't be able to have him stay this age for long. Everyone grows up. I won't have him hugging me every morning and night. Won't have him giving me a big fat kiss every day. Won't have him telling me "I love you" out of a sudden every day. Won't have him screaming for me every day. When he grows older to become a teenager and a young adult.

So even though he's now a terrible-troublesome 2.5 year old kiddo, I love him to bits and pieces and still wish I have more hours in a day to be with him.

Here's him, wearing a scarf that says BRAVO!
 I know I know, he looks a lot more like my hubby now.
I shall wait patiently for my features to appear. *hummmmmmm*

Yup, he's one cool adorable monster!

His favourite: KETCHUP! Fries is just the "side dish".

These are the moments that I know I will miss. 
<3

No comments: