Sunday, May 27, 2012

What makes a good meal?

Great company!

Naturally, I don't get to "socialize" a lot (Getting updates on FB & Twitter don't count), since I'm a working mum. (OK, can't say that, some working mums get to socialize more often than I do.) Let's just say, after work, I'd prefer to just be with my son. I feel guilty for not being able to spend much time with him. (And also the fact that I'll get an earful from my mum if I don't come back earlier. Can't blame her, my son's at terrible-troublesome 2.5yo stage.)

However, I do occasionally (depending on my mum's mood and condition on that day) try to get out there and hang out with my friends.

So such rare moments are precious to me. Not only good food is required but great company! (Well, I enjoy all of my friend's company.. if I don't , I wouldn't even spend time with them.)

I had good food..
(I can't remember the names of the dishes..sorry.)

This pasta is spicy but YUMMY! It's done the Olio way.

Scallop wrapped with Pork Bacon.

More pasta! :D

Pulled Pork Burger!

And more pork burger..

This is a chinese dish... those who love the layers of fat.. would love this! ;D

So much pork!! Well, of course... we went to S.Wine Cafe. :D
S.Wine Cafe Deli at Ben's Independent Grocer,
Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.
You can read more about S.Wine Cafe Deli here.

After eating so much food, we gained MUSCLES! 
If only such lean muscles can be produced by just eating. :O
That's actually the arm of a good friend who I always enjoy dining with. ;D 

Cikumuffin don't get to chat much with friends if she brings her son along to her outings because her son seeks for her attention whenever she starts talking to someone else with him around. *faint*

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL same here. if bring kids means no need to chat with chi mui

cikumuffin said...

LOL! Ya..so susah right? If bring son along, at the end of the outing, I'll go.. errr.. what did the girls talk about? *blur*