Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gadget Boy

Our boy loves to play with what we have. When we take photos, he would want to take our camera/phone and try to take a photo.  With our laptop/computer, he would pretend as though he's typing. With the iPad, of course, he would have his "Favourite List" and some educational application just to keep him entertained before bed time and while he's doing his "big business".

Here's him using my sister's phone to "take a picture"..

And here's his first attempt in using my camera to take a picture of my sister..

...and then his skills improved and here's a clearer shot of my mum..

Here's him watching Pingu on the iPad before bed time. [I know I know, what happen to story telling before bed time.. it's one of the things that I have to try harder and get to it. My fault. :( ]

I won't deny, we can't run away from technology. Thank God my mum (his Mon-Fri care taker) is strict and doesn't allow him to use the iPad too much throughout the day.

Cikumuffin loves the educational Apps on the iPad especially the flash cards and "memory game".

No comments: