Saturday, May 19, 2012

Share the Softness

It's always nice to be receiving free goodies. (Yes, I'm a Malaysian!)

So guess what popped into my mailbox?

A packet of tissue from Kleenex!! 

You must be thinking, one packet of tissue also so happy but hey! you don't realize how often people ask for tissues (especially from ladies). So a packet could have saved me from having to buy another packet. :D *cheapskate*

 They are really soft and come in super handy when I need to wipe my son's mouth/hands/shirt/body. (He's a toddler, naturally messy.)

Share this softness and send it to a friend.
Just go to http://www.facebook.com/Kleenex, click on the Share the Softness Link, fill in your details and your friends details.

Cikumuffin sent this to herself. Felt weird to have the letter written "Dear WOO YI LEI.... WOO YI LEI decided to Share the Softness with you.." *shy*

No comments: