Friday, July 17, 2009

Our First- Week 9

Hormones at PEAK!

I woke up feeling HORRIBLE. You'll find me "burping" as I speak. I didn't throw up but I feel nauseous and tired all the time!

My husband had to take me to the gynae to see if the gynae could help me.

The moment my gynae saw me, he said "You must be listening to your mum." He got it spot on! Perhaps he could tell from my body language and everything that I'm not doing good.

He quickly asked the nurse to get me a mug of ice cubes and instructed me to put one ice cube into my mouth while he explains what is going on. (The ice cubes immediately made me feel so much better!)

My hormones are at peak. That's why I feel EXTREMELY HORRIBLE. Moreover, I wasn't eating the way he wanted me to.

I did not accomplish my mission of gaining 1kg a month but the gynae was not too worried about it.

So he gave me a "menu" and told me to just follow it for the rest of the week and if possible, follow it til my 12th week!

Mainly the meals consist of Sweet Cereals (I chose to get Honey Stars & Frosties), Instant Noodles was in the list too, Fruit juices, Cold drinks, Anything that DOES NOT contain cheese, a lot of oil, milk & cream!

He did give me some anti-nausea pills & a bottle of antacid but told me to only take them if necessary.

I did my best and so far only took the medicine once. :)

Oh yes, I have to mention that this is the first time my hubby accompanied me to the gynae since we were pregnant. The smile on his face when he saw our little "ball" (yes, the jelly bean turned into a small ball resting at the bottom of the sack. Its heart was beating so quickly.) was priceless! :)

No comments: