Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our First- Week 11

Time to read up!


I was fortunate to have friends/colleagues who have just given birth. So they gave me some "hand-me-downs". One of things that they lent me was Pregnancy books!

I bought one book (On Becoming Birth Wise) a couple of months before I was married. (Yes, I was ready to get pregnant even before I got married officially.) I find it quite interesting. :)

These books come in handy. Just for you to refer each week to know what's growing inside you. :)

My mum on the other hand feels that I'm too "modern". I do mix some "traditional" believes throughout my pregnancy so far just to make my mum happy and also because it sounds logical.

Now I wonder if every culture have their own "Traditional believes" during pregnancy? Or it's just the Chinese who has lots of traditional rules?
Perhaps those of other cultures, would like to share your view on this. :)

No comments: