Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our First-Week 14

ZzzZZzzzzz...
Sleep is all I want to do throughout the day. There are only certain days that I'm energetic.

I have to confess that I was a coffee-holic during my student days & in my first 2years at work. I won't be able to stay awake without my daily doze of coffee. However, I decided to stop drinking coffee about a year before I conceived (don't ask me how I did it cause I just said "NO MORE COFFEE" and I stopped!) and during pregnancy, I suddenly want to drink coffee to help keep me awake.. especially at work! Unfortunately, it's not advisable to be consuming too much caffeine throughout the pregnancy.

At times I just can't take it and I had to "hide" somewhere just to catch a 5min power nap!

Some say it's because I have low blood pressure.

I found out that it is normal for preggers to feel tired because you are sharing everything with the little one!

But I still feel like I need caffeine.... ZzZZzZzzzzz....


My gynae gave me Multi-Vitamins to help me with generating more blood and also to give me the necessary Vitamins that I need during pregnancy (in case I'm not eating enough food that are rich in vitamins).

1 comment:

Jaclyn Cheng said...

I used to feel the same thing but I just can't nap, that's why I fell asleep as early as 7pm :P

You can try to have chicken essence every morning, it worked on me, no harm trying :)