Monday, July 20, 2009

Our First- Week 10

You're HOT then you're COLD!
After one week of dealing with the hormones, I felt more in control.

I made sure that I was equipped with sweet cereals and fruit juices at all times!

However, I've developed a new thing, I don't know what I want to eat! (All I feel like eating is fast food and I had to consciously stop myself cause I know it's not good for the baby!)

My hubby would always make fun of me and whenever he ask me what I want, I would tell him something and then a few minutes after that I would say I don't think I want it.

He'll start singing this song by Katy Perry:"You're hot then you're cold, You're yes then You're no, You're in then You're out..."
hahaha.. (yes, trust my hubby to come up with these "jokes".)

I've also developed the dislike towards fish. I used to be able to eat it EVERY DAY! Since I got pregnant, fish is the last thing that I would eat.

No comments: