Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our First- Week 8

I NEED NEW CLOTHES!

By week 8 my clothes couldn't fit anymore. sigh. I was worried that I'm gaining unnecessary weight. So I weigh myself everyday. I'm still at 65kg. So, how come my clothes don't fit anymore!?!

I read about it and found out that the increase in progesterone in pregnancy affects the bowels and causes wind and constipation, which can make you feel bloated. AHHhhhh.. so that's why everything don't seem to fit anymore.

Luckily I had some work clothes that were slightly bigger in size and I could wear some of my sister & mum's clothes. (Both of them have clothes that are larger than their actual size.)

I could still last through the week without having to buy clothes. My hubby then decided to bring me shopping! He just couldn't stand the fact that I keep waiting til I really can't fit in any clothes that I have. :P

So we went to Sunway Pyramid. I was hunting for clothes that I could still utilize after delivery. We manage to find some.

We came home with a dress (from Jusco), two pairs of super baggy linen pants (from Forever 21), 3 larger sized plain t-shirts (from Dorothy Perkins), a baggy floral sleeveless top (from Topshop).


After our shopping trip, I told my husband that I hope these clothes would last me til I deliver. He just shook his head and told me to wait & see.


The dress from Jusco


The super baggy linen pants!

No comments: