Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our First- Week 12

Boy or Girl?

One of the questions many people asked us when they found out that we are pregnant: "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

Our answer: It doesn't matter, as long as the baby is healthy.

My husband would add.. "Well, a boy would help us save more money because if it's a girl you'll tend to want to dress the kid up!"

I'm still sticking to the stand that all I pray for is a healthy baby. :) Boy or girl it is still God's beautiful gift. :)

At week 12, we could see the baby's bone structure. The Dr decided to measure its neck to check if it's a down syndrome baby. Our baby's neck size is normal and the Dr could see the nasal bone. :)

Just for the fun of it, can you tell whether it's a boy or a girl?


Some people can tell by how I look during pregnancy. Can you?
(Do I look like I have a "beer belly" instead of being pregnant?)


From a small little jelly bean... :)


1 comment:

Jaclyn Cheng said...

That was what my hubby said too! Whenever I shop for Joshua, I can see the first 2 to 3 rows of rack full with dresses and the boy's at the last back row :( Looking at it I felt so unfair. So I just beg around for hand-me-down, and they are all still in good condition and some branded one too! I can save more for his future haha!

Health will be on top of my list for prayer too! I prayed almost everyday that the baby is going to be healthy. And my prayer for yours too :)