Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our First- Week 5

I went to see my gynae on the same weekend that I tested positive for pregnancy. My sister accompanied me as my husband was attending a training course for work.

My gynae was pretty happy to see me so soon and when he saw me, he knew what happened. He immediately told me "See, not that difficult to conceive isn't it?" haha.. yes, not that difficult at all.

He checked the calender and told me that we are already 5 weeks pregnant! :)

He did a scan and we saw the "dot". Well, it's actually the embryo. It looks like a small black dot protected by a pool of water.

He gave me some advice on my diet and told me how much weight I should be gaining by the time I deliver. The day that he weighed me, I was already 65kg. (The sudden weight gain that I mentioned could be also because I'm already pregnant.)

I'm expected to gain 13-15kgs by my delivery date and my jaw just went wide open..I'll be 78- 80KGS!???!! OH my...

He assured me that I'll be fine as I have the height to go with the weight. but I just couldn't get over the fact that I'm suppose to gain up to 80KGS!!

So, mission number 1 : Gain a kg a month!

Provided that the morning sickness don't get in the way, I think I'll be able to achieve that mission easily. :)

No comments: