Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to conceive - Week 5

I would like to apologize for the lack of update. As many would have known, there were just too many things happening. After publishing my previous post, I figured that I should continue my post on "making babies".

After our first "test", there were still no signs of blood stain.It is abnormal for me to have such a delay as I do get my menses right on time.

At mid-week, my besties & colleagues got very excited and they asked me to go to the clinic to check. Unfortunately, my organization does not cover pregnancy test.

So we all had to wait til I got home. I head to the pharmacy to get a couple of "sticks". Since everyone was so excited about it, I felt the excitement too. I couldn't wait til I got home to test it. I went straight to the toilet at the shopping mall.

and guess what...


WE ARE PREGNANT!

The first person that I contacted was my husband. He had tears of joy! I was just overjoyed to find him so happy.

And of course then the good news was spread to my sister, parents, my besties & my colleagues who were close to me.

The next morning, it still felt "unbelievable", so I decided to utilize the "extra" stick that I bought.


Yup.. we are DEFINITELY pregnant!

Well, who would have known. After just a few weeks of "trying", God blessed us with such a wonderful gift!

3 comments:

Spin Me Silly! said...

yayyyy! (finally!) hehehe.. those are strong lines too, so definitely pregnant! *jumpsforjoy*

The Tiny Me said...

Congrats babe

cikumuffin said...

Syaza: HAHAHAH.. i know. you have been waiting for this post. :P

Ivy: Thanks!:)